The Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC), HKT has just released the latest HKT Hong Kong Enterprise Cyber Security Readiness Index Survey (HKECSRI) which shows that overall cybersecurity in Hong Kong has improved marginally, but most enterprises are still seriously at risk.
The report discusses why fortifying your cybersecurity by adopting Managed Security Services is crucial. And why Privileged Access Management (PAM) is trending now to secure, control and monitor access to organization's critical information and resources.
You are cordially invited to join an Executive Luncheon to enjoy insights from our experts from HKPC, HKT and SSH.COM.
Date: 28 October 2021 (Thursday)
Time: 12:00nn - 3:00pm (Registration starts at 11:45pm)
Venue: Granville Room, Conrad Hong Kong, Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Hong Kong
*This luncheon is for commercial customers only with limited seat.
- All participants will have a chance to win an iPhone 13 256GB
- Complete a short survey and get a souvenir
You will learn
- Key findings from the HKECSRI Survey 2021 and the cybersecurity landscape in Hong Kong
- Mitigate internal/3rd party risk through Credentialless access landscape
- Optimizing PAM solutions for your environment to achieve effective privileged access governance and control
Sean Tam - Manager, Cyber Security, Digital Transformation Division, HKPC
Ricky Ho - Vice President, APAC, SSH.COM
William Kwok - Assistant Vice President, Bid & Solutions Consulting, Commercial Group, HKT
For more information, please contact your HKT Account Manager or email us at email@example.com
The Event Has Ended with Complete Success. Thanks for Your Support!