When choosing a business broadband internet plan for your company, it's important to consider below key factors:
1. Speed - ensure the broadband connection can support the workload of your team with adequate speed.
2. High bandwidth - for seamless locally and internationally connectivity, opt for high bandwidth, which is essential whether your employees are in the office or working remotely.
3. Stability – stable internet connectivity in avoid of intermittent outages or slow speeds that disrupt business operations.
4. Coverage - check for wide optical-fibre network coverage, including Fibre broadband, 5G broadband, Wi-Fi, and other value-added services like Fibre-to-the-office (FTTO) technology that provides scalable bandwidth up to 10Gbps.
5. Scalability - Ensure that the broadband plan has scalable bandwidth to meet your business’s growing needs.
6. Security - since having a secure, encrypted connection is imperative in protecting your company’s sensitive data from potential cybersecurity threats.