Protect yourself with Comprehensive Endpoint Protection from as little as HK$35/ device/ month ^
As remote and hybrid working models continue to grow, securing remote workforces and multiple endpoints have become critical for enterprises. The more endpoints you have, the more vulnerable you are to attack. In Hong Kong alone, phishing and ransomware attacks increased by 82% and 41%* last year. And they are continuing to evolve. A severe data breach can cause devastating losses in revenue and reputation.
At HKT, we understand these problems and provide Managed Endpoint Detection and Response (MEDR) Services to help enterprise of all sizes secure their endpoints and customer data, and improve their cybersecurity posture against Zero-Day attacks which traditional Anti-virus solutions are unable to address.
MEDR services secure your endpoints by:
Powered by cutting-edge Fortinet FortiEDR solutions
Backed 24x7 by globally-certified local experts at HKT’s Next Generation Security Operations Center
AI and Machine-learning for automatic protection, detection, and elimination of false alarms
Real-time visibility, analysis and defused potential threats e.g. zero-day, ransomware
Compatible with Threat Management Services for continuous 24x7 holistic protection
Exclusive Limited Time Offer until 31 Aug. 2022:
- HK$35 per device per month (original price HK$50/device/month)
upon subscription or upgrading HKT’s diversified connectivity services^
- FREE: Bluetooth speaker ^
- PLUS: Get a FREE CONSULTATION to define your phishing and ransomware defense strategy NOW!
*Source: “HKT Hong Kong Enterprise Cyber Security Readiness Index 2021”
^[Major Terms and Conditions Highlight]
- This offer is valid until 31 August, 2022.
- This offer only applies to subscriptions or upgrades of a designated HKT Business Broadband or Networking service plan within the contract period and is bound by the relevant terms and conditions of the specific contract plans. For details, please refer to the relevant application form.
-The Managed Endpoint Detection and Response offer is a monthly charged service with a 24-month contract for a minimum of 50 devices. Standard installation during office hours entitles the customer to the deployment of 10 nodes. It also supports designated Windows, macOS, and Linux operating systems, and offers offline protection.
- The Bluetooth speaker is a limited quota, first come first served. The offer does not include maintenance and repair services.
- HKT reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of HKT shall be final.